If you’re struggling to achieve your exercise and nutrition goals, why not get a little support from the experts at Pure Gym?
Their six-week Pure Lifestyle course will see you working with a dedicated Coach in a friendly small-group atmosphere, where you’ll learn how small changes to your training and diet can make a big difference.
Through weekly sessions, you’ll discover how to:
- Understand calories and how many you need to manage your weight
- Keep motivated
- Build your confidence in how you train at or away from the gym
- Quickly prepare food that suits you
- Make better-informed nutrition choices in your daily life
The next course runs from w/c 8th April – 26th May and a further course will begin during w/c 3rd June – 21st July.
The course breakdown is as follows:
- Introduction to the 6-week course
- Planning of weekly training sessions and setting up of food diaries for the next six weeks to make sure all participants train & eat well
- Most importantly… all participants will be set goals to keep them accountable.
Week 2 (All about Nutrition)
- Calories & portion sizes and working out how many calories you need to be taking in daily and where these come from.
- Busting all the nutrition myths in the media!
Week 3 (Nutrition & Training Week)
- Nutrition Q+A
- Learn how to dine out without ruining your progress
- Batch cooking for success
- Group PT session
- How sleep, recovery and stress effect your progress in the gym
- How to burn fat at home, when you can’t make the gym
- How different training styles can maximise your results in the gym
- Pre and post workout nutrition
- How to train with a partner and its benefits
- Final Weigh-in & Measurements
- Celebrating your success – you’ll have smashed it!
Timeslots will be:
- Monday: 19:00 – 20:00
- Tuesday: 19:30-20:30
- Thursday: 18:30 – 19:30
- Friday: 11:00 – 12:00
- Sunday: 11:00 – 12:00
Simply pick a time slot to suit you and attend the same slot each week.
The course costs just £25 for Pure Gym members and £34.99 for non-gym members.
As a non-member, your PIN will give you access to the gym during course class times.
Sign up here: