Through Leeds City Council a range of FREE employment support services are available to businesses located at Thorpe Park Leeds.
Further information along with relevant contact details can be found below:
Recruitment and Apprenticeship Support
Employment Leeds can:
- Advertise vacancies through local agencies, community Jobshops, schools, colleges and universities;
- Draft adverts that can be published on webpages and socials media platforms;
- Arrange and deliver job information events and pre-employment programmes;
- Support businesses to achieve a diverse workforce;
- Offer advice and guidance around apprenticeships and the local labour market;
- Support businesses to create apprenticeship opportunities and maximise their apprenticeship Levy funding;
- Support engagement with schools, colleges, universities and communities in the city;
- Help to raise a companies profile;
- Signpost to partners who can offer specialist advice on grants, funding and other support available to drive business growth and skills within your workforce.
For more information you should contact Employment Leeds by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 0113 3787003