Employment Leeds offers a free service for businesses that are recruiting or taking on apprentices.
The team works with a range of partners to provide a coordinated offer that could include facilitating work experience opportunities; engagement with local schools, colleges and universities and linking to a local supply chain.
In 2014/15 Employment Leeds worked with over 900 employers and supported more than 4,600 people into work.
In order to support your business we:
- Provide a named Key Account Manager
- Draft job descriptions, skills profiles and job adverts
- Advertise vacancies through our networks and through social media as well as a dedicated webpage and a network of community job shops
- Offer a reply and handling service – dealing with advert responses and replying to candidates
- Help with candidate selection including screening to ensure you only interview the best and most appropriate candidates
- Arrange open days or job fairs
- Provide work experience placements to help people gain experience and to provide a chance for you to trial an individual as part of any recruitment process
- Support your Corporate Social Responsibility aspirations or targets
- We will help you engage with your local communities
- Offer a signposting service to support and help your business grow. This can include trade and export advice as well as search for skills training in order to meet the needs of your business
For more information email email@example.com or ring 0113 2475862