Offered by Leeds City Council, a range of FREE employment support services are available to businesses located at Thorpe Park Leeds.
Further information, along with relevant contact details, can be found below.
Recruitment and Apprenticeship Support
Employment Leeds can:
- Advertise vacancies through local agencies, community Jobshops, schools, colleges and universities
- Draft adverts that can be published on webpages and social media platforms
- Arrange and delivery job information events and pre-employability programmes
- Support businesses to achieve a diverse workforce
- Offer advice and guidance around apprenticeships and the local labour market
- Support businesses to create apprenticeship opportunities and maximise their apprenticeship Levy funding
- Support engagement with schools, colleges, universities and communities in the city
- Help to raise a companies profile
- Signpost to partners who can offer specialist advice on grants, funding and other support available to drive business growth and skills within your workforce
For more information contact Employment Leeds:
Electric Vehicle Trials
Your organisation may be able to trial electric private hire vehicles or vans for two months completely FREE of charge.
To be considered for the vehicle trials you must first register your interest here.
You’ll be contacted to better understand your organisations needs and if switching to electric could work for you. If so, testing will be done on your current vehicle usage and a report created to demonstrate where electric vehicles could help.
If Leeds City Council think that electric vehicles could save you money and help the environment, you can loan one or more electric cars or vans. You can keep these vehicles for up to two months and further tests will be show how the electric vehicle compares to your current transport.
Once the trial is over, you’ll receive a free report that will show you how much money and emissions your organisation could save by switching to electric vehicles.
Find out more here.
You can also borrow electric bikes to use at your organisation FREE of charge.
You can register your interest in taking part here.
Find out more here.