- About Thorpe Park
- Getting Here
- News & Events
- ParkLife Offers
How it works for employers:
• Clear Goals. We start by identifying what is important to you as a business, and how Make the Grade can help. That enables us to design activities that are in line with your priorities, be that focusing on specific skills gaps and promoting apprenticeships; creating development opportunities for your people; meeting contractual and/or CSR objectives; demonstrating social investment; and/or developing networks and contacts. Together, we set target outcomes.
• A Named Contact. Every project is assigned a named Project Manager so that you always have a personal contact to keep you up to date. They support you every step of the way to make sure your partnership is a success.
• End to End Implementation. We provide full project management to make best use of everyone’s time and resources. Partners are brought together to design activities jointly, creating a project plan with transparent commitments so that each partner knows what is required. It’s our job to make sure the project stays on track.
• Evaluation. Our project manager monitors progress throughout the partnership and produce an impact report at the end of activity which reports against your original goals.
How can you get involved?
We work with small businesses from different sectors to support the range of activities set out below:
• Careers Events – a half day activity to profile your business sector and opportunities
• Interview Practice – a half day session to help young people present themselves effectively at interview
• Workplace Visits – usually lasting between 2-3 hours these introduce young people to your line of work
• Functional Workshops – 1-2 hours, workshops bring core subjects to life in the workplace
• Guest Speeches – a half an hour slot in a school assembly of lesson to profile your business and sector, raising students’ aspirations for the world of work.
For further information on how to get involved please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0113 246 7877