MCards are the smart way to travel on public transport around West Yorkshire, they offer unlimited, multi-operator travel n bus and train services within the region. Different types of MCard are available based on your age and how often you travel.
Now you can access all of the great savings quickly and easily from your smartphone with the new MCard app. Here are some of the benefits of the new app:
- Available for both Android and iOS devices
- Quick, easy and convenient, available to buy 24/7
- User friendly screens to browse, purchase and activate tickets
- Faster boarding, just scan the ticket and go or use as a flash pass
- No need to top up tickets to a plastic MCard
- Customers can easily switch between bus and rail
- Ticket codes for scanning
Tickets currently available on the MCard Mobile app are:
Daily, weekly and monthly Countywide bus only tickets for under 19s, 19-25s, Students and adults.
Bus and train ticket options to be available late Autumn, including Family and Group tickets.
Getting started is simple! Check out this How to Guide video to see how it works:
Below you’ll find some useful links to find out more information about the MCard app and MCards in general, along with links to download the app.