At Leeds Education Business Partnership (EBP) we work with local businesses to support schools, colleges and individual young people to integrate employability skills into the curriculum.
Research shows that the more times a young person engages with people from the world of work, the lower the chances they have of becoming unemployed later in life.
If you work with us your business can make a real difference to the future of Leeds and help young people develop their work related skills.
Who do we work with?
- Local high schools – to deliver mentoring and employability programmes for students aged 14 to 18
- Businesses – recruiting, training and supporting them to engage with schools and maximise their return on social investment
- Vulnerable learners including Looked After Children and young people who are not engaged with education, employment or training
How EBP can benefit your business
- Staff development opportunities
- New and improved skills for your workforce
- Improved staff morale, leadership and motivation skills
- Support to meet your Corporate Social Responsibility aspirations and targets
- Assisting young people with experience of the workplace through placements
- Helping to develop young people’s understanding of how to be successful when looking for work
Our Programmes include:
- ‘You’re Hired’ – an interview techniques programme
- ‘Interactive Workplace’ – career exploration events
- ‘Get into’ programmes – which can be designed for a particular school or specific sector. These include retail; utilities, digital communications, hospitality and construction.
For more information email email@example.com or ring 0113 2476851