Through Leeds City Council a range of FREE employment support services are available to businesses located at Thorpe Park Leeds.
Further information along with relevant contact details can be found below:
Employment and Skill Leeds can:
- Develop bespoke provision to respond to your current and future recruitment needs including the promotion of opportunities and access to large scale careers events.
- Develop a greener workforce and attract and retain a more diverse workforce.
- Provide information and advice on apprenticeships.
- Understand the skills needed to support your workforce including upskilling and reskilling your existing employees.
- Signpost to partners who can offer specialist advice on grants, business growth support and sustainability.
- Support social value outcomes through engagement with the city’s schools, colleges and local communities to inspire and inform the emerging and future talent in the city.