The Employment and Skills team at Leeds City Council offers free support to your business to meet your current recruitment and future skills needs.
Over the last year, the team supported over 500 employers and helped recruit more than 3,000 people into jobs and apprenticeships.
The free bespoke offer includes
- Support for your current and future recruitment needs
- Information and advice on apprenticeships including sourcing a training provider and maximising levy funding
- Developing a greener, healthier, more diverse workforce.
- Guidance on upskilling and reskilling your existing workforce
- Finding out about grants and funding available to you
- Support social value outcomes through engagement with the city’s schools, colleges, and local communities.
- Attending a showcase careers event designed to attract future talent and increase awareness of your sector
For more information please email the team at email@example.com